{1 - 24} GreyGrey
{25 - 49} GreenGreen
{50 - 499} BlueBlue
{500 - 4999} OrangeOrange
{5000 - 24999} RedRed
{25000+} BlackBlack

Please confirm that you would like to report this for an admin to review.

My Semen Leakage Problem With Urine Continues

I have been using NF Cure capsules and Vital M-40 capsules since 15 days. My semen leakage problem with urine continues. I do not involve in sexual intercourse for now. My water intake impacts the color of sperms with urine. Plenty of it produces watery sperms and fewer intakes produces think grey in color. Why are NF Cure and Vital M-40 capsules not producing results? I age 31 years. Are 15 days too soon to judge?

Confirm that you would like to Remove Email Alerts for your question. You cant undo this and you will not be able to re-subscribe.


1 Answer

Discontinue using Vital M-40 capsules for 3-4 weeks and just focus upon taking NF Cure capsules twice daily. NF Cure is an effective herbal remedy to cure nightfall and semen leakage which has already shown satiable results to many men around the globe and they are happy for their permanent results. You need to have this course strictly for 3-4 months in order to see visible results over the surface.

Once you see improvement in your problem, then you may start taking dosage of Vital M-40 capsules. Just 1 or 2 capsules of Vital M-40 will be sufficient to cure the problem of low sex drive. This capsule improves the person’s lost strength and stamina. It also enhances the blood circulation at the penile region to experience better erections. Eat well balanced meals and drink plenty of water to support this treatment. Start a routine of exercise such as brisk walking, biking, etc.

Sex usually does not interfere with this treatment unless it is performed too much. You just need to stop masturbation practice. You may enjoy your lovemaking activities in moderation though.

Confirm that you would like to select this answer as the "Best Answer" to your question. This will bring this answer to to top and be highlighted as "Best Answer". You can always change this if a better answer is given.

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question

Already a Member, Log In
Not a member yet? Sign Up